5 ways to organise my collection:
Alphabetically: Famous people who wear glasses
- Alicia Keys
- Andy Warhol
- Austin Powers
- Dame Edna
- David Hockney
- Elton John
- Gok Wan
- Harry Potter
- John Lennon
- Jonny Depp
- Julia Roberts
- Justin Timberlake
- Michael Jackson
- Ricky Tomlinson
- Ronnie Barker
- Ronnie Corbett
- Stevie Wonder
- The Proclaimers
- The Queen
- Tina Fey
Time: How long people have been wearing glasses
Jodie Cave: 1.5 years
Laura Cole: 2 years
Michael Mooney: 3 years
Suzannah Cave: 5 years
Sarah Pritchrd: 6 years
Natalie Robinson: 7 years
Serena Ford: 11 years
Kirsty Alderson: 14 years
Olivia Steele: 16 years
Sally Maskell: 22 years
Location: The Spec savers ads, inside or outside
- - Man shaving sheep ad: OUTSIDE
- - Postman Pat ad: OUTSIDE
- - OAPs on rollercoaster: OUTSIDE
- - Lynx effect/Spec savers ad: OUTSIDE
- - Sperm ad: INSIDE
- - Thunderbirds: INSIDE/OUTSIDE
- - Edith Piaf ad: INSIDE
- - US Police station ad: INSIDE
- - Crop circles ad: OUTSIDE
- - Free reactions ad: OUTSIDE
- - Mr Men ad: INSIDE
- - Wood chop ad: OUTSIDE
- - Man and woman in car ad: INSIDE
- - Irish kids ad: INSIDE
- - Mysterious land ad: OUTSIDE
Continum: Statistics put in order of number relation
(1 to 11.8 million)
- 1 in 2 people aged 90 are living with sight loss.
- 1 in 5 people aged 75 and over are living with sight loss.
- By the age of 65, 1 in 6 will become blind or visually impaired.
- Nearly 2 thirds of people living with sight loss are women.
- As many as 3 quarters of people with learning disabilities are estimated to have either refractive error or to be blind or partially sighted.
- Every 5 seconds one person in the world goes blind.
- Everyday around 100 people in the UK start to lose their sight.
- 25,000 children under the age of 16 are visually impaired.
- Over 360,000 people are registered blind or visually impaired.
- 2 million people in the UK are visually impaired.
- There were 11.8 million NHS eye tests in England in 2009/10.
Category: Traditional styles and modern styles of glasses