Monday 10 December 2012

Greetings card brief logo development


I wanted the logo to be very simple so that it fitted with the whole concept. Black and white was as simple as I could get and it works very well. Now to think of a name that reflects on the personality of my greetings card designs.


At first I thought of little creatures, which seemed appropriate, but there was just something about the word creatures which seemed a tad too boring for my cards. So I changed the name to little critters which sounds more fun.


After then thinking about the name I decided to call my collection of cards natures little critters, the reason the third name change was so that the theme of nature was very obvious.


I also found that the logo worked best inside a circle which held it all together. I think this looks better because of the typeface.

No comments:

Post a Comment