Tuesday 11 December 2012

OUGD301 Submission photos/ Chocolot Brief


These are the photos from my Chocolot brief, they were taken in the photography studio with Tungsten lighting. I am glad I took the time to take professional looking photos as these will be going onto my submission boards and eventually in my portfolio.


I have not really used the photography studio before to take photos of my work like this, so it took a while to get the hang of setting the camera up for the lighting and different sets.


I tried to take a few different shots for each set of products so I had a big choice to choose from and to make sure I got the best shot possible. It was useful to get shots close up and full product shots to clearly show my work.













The colours have come out really well with the lighting which is good as this was really the most important concept of this particular brief.













I used to take photos with my own DSLR


























No comments:

Post a Comment